Text size :
BUR500.pdf Work Pass Recommendation (New)
1. 4 sets of BUR 500 form (1 original and 3 copies). All copies must bear original signature and company's stamp.
2. Worker's personal information form complete with passport photo..
3. Valid copy of the worker's passport page with personal information (including date of birth and passport expiry date).
4. Copy of Foreign Worker Recruitment License with a validity period of at least 3 months from the date of submitting this application (with banker's guarantee stamp if applicable).
5. Security deposit stamp for cash deposit (if not using a bank guarantee).
6. Copy of miscellaneous license (if applicable).
7. For companies in construction sector, kindly submit a copy of ongoing project document ('project awards'). If the project is a sub-contract, a copy of the project award given to the main-contractor must be attached. Project documents must be complete and clearly show the company's name as main- con/ sub-con, value & duration of the project including the commencement date and completion date of the project.
8. For the position of 'driver' – kindly submit a copy of the worker's driving license and copy of the blue card of the vehicle (one vehicle per w orker ) under the company's name and also permit stamp from the Land Transport Department (If applicable).
9. For the position in the category of staff – kindly attach a copy of the relevant or equivalent qualifications with position applied for.
10. Copy of Job Order with a Licensed Employment Agency.
11. Recommendation/ Authorization letter from relevant agencies where applicable such as the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance and others.
• Applicant must complete the BUR500 form and must be submitted by Licensed Employment Agency Only.
• All required documents must be attached together.
• Any query regarding application status will only be entertained after the estimated date of result (as stated in the receipt given upon submission of application)
• The department will not be responsible in cases where application is rejected due to non-availability of quota (in the foreign worker recruitment license). Employers are advised to make sure that labour quota usage is up to date. Where a worker has been repatriated to country of origin, kindly inform the department by submitting employment pass cancellation.
• This application form may be photocopied on condition pages 1 and 2 are printed back-to-back.
*Failure to comply with this reminder will result in application to be rejected.
© Copyright Department of Labour, Ministry of Home Affairs, Brunei Darussalam. All Right Reserved.