Text size :
1. Administering and enforcing the Employment Order 2009 to ensure employment standards reached a satisfactory level and ensure appropriate action is taken to protect workers.
2. Resolve trade disputes or disputes arising between employers and employees.
3. Offers consultation and agreement with the labour industry.
4. Enhancing the capacity of Compensation, Workplace Health and Safety Division to make it consistent with the surroundings / industry nowadays.
5. Become a registrar and advisor for trade unions.
6. Ensuring compensation claims are resolved.
7. Conduct workplace inspections and workers’ shelters.
8. Ensure that priority is given to job seekers ranging from locals.
9. Collect and publish data on private sector employment statistics.
© Copyright Department of Labour, Ministry of Home Affairs, Brunei Darussalam. All Right Reserved.